Filipino Dessert : Sweet Filipino polvoron recipe
Filipino Dessert Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup sifted powdered milk
- 3/4 cup sifted sugar
- 1/2 cup pound melted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon or vanilla extract
- Toasted pinipig
Filipino Dessert Recipe Instructions:
1. Toast flour in a heavy skillet or saucepan over moderate heat until light brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Add powdered milk, sugar, melted butter, pinipig, and lemon or vanilla extract.
3. Form little cakes the diameter of a silver dollar but about a quarter-inch high.
4. Wrap individually in wax paper.
The Filipino dessert recipe is ready to serve..enjoy it !